Chief Credit AnalystPrivate Sector FinanceInvestments Strategic
- Review and refine the Credit Policy of the Private Finance Program. Update and maintain policy document on a timely basis
- Present the completed credit application to Credit Committee for approvals
- Assist in structuring, and advise on complex project & specialized financing in line with credit policy, target market, and risk acceptance criteria
- Lead identification and implementation of improvements in …………policies
- Receive credit applications and examine them to ensure completeness of supporting information/ documents and compliance with ……….. Polices, Procedures, and Guidelines.
- Conduct credit analysis; evaluate and appraise credit applications, addresses and clarify issues or points raised at the review stage covering all significant factors (Strengths & Risks) along with the recommendations.
- Analyze Audited financial Statements, Bank Statements and other related documents to determine credit worthiness of the existing and potential clients
- Conduct risk assessment, and recommends appropriate risk mitigants to credit proposals in line with industry standards to facilitate prudent credit decision.
- Actively monitor the quality of the loan portfolio by enforcing the norms of the Credit Policy
- Liaise with Business Development team in defining project finance target markets and risk acceptance criteria
- Actively participate in the Credit Committee meetings to provide clarifications on credit notes and approvals for projects
- Tracking & periodically reporting on portfolio performance.
- Prepare reports including but not limited to sector outlook and trends, economic market & dynamics affecting the sector, and the implications on the business.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|