Responsible for Estimation of various Cathodic Protection Designs according to end client standards / best practice and to provide best estimation approach in terms of technical and cost point of view.
• Perform the assigned duties based on the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the technical / sales department goals.
• Issue accurate detailed estimation with detailed BOQ and method of statement as per standard and project requirement
• Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
• Shall ensure that the approved specifications/procedures are followed and complied with and productivity is optimized; with adequate compliance to the safety regulations and standards.
• The key result areas expected for this job efficient use of resources, timely completion of assigned tasks and conformance to safety regulations.
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Business Support|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|