Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
They are hiring an experienced Call Center Supervisor that will supervise the call center staff in accordance with the established clinic policies and procedures.
• Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams;
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback;
• Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed;
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures;
• Keep management informed on results, issues and problems;
• Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|