On behalf of a leading Real Estate company, we are seeking a Business Development Manager for their Riyadh operations. Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of assigned projects. Sourcing opportunities, assembling and leading complex teams of designers, developers and construction professionals through the life cycle of multiple projects. Continuous alignment of the design and development with the financial objectives will be key, along with the ability to support the company and its associates business plan (residential, hospitality, support retail & leisure, pricing & research, initiatives) in the execution of the respective development plans with respect to all registered projects.
- Participate, on a need basis, in providing relevant inputs during project identification or evaluation.
- Provide technical assistance regarding various local, state and national affordable housing programs.
- Partnership negotiations, architecture, construction contracts, and all other legal aspects and identify partnership opportunities to support strategic priorities on projects.
- Support identification of potential new projects
- Develop business cases for identified projects.
- Monitor relationships with partners for ongoing developments and establish metrics to analyze and track the performance of partners.
- Monitor necessary coordination to manage project sites and logistics, project documentation, project cost and working capital management, and other elements of project management.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the approved quality
- Coordinate induction of facility management services around the newly developed facilities prior to commissioning.
- Ensure projects are tracked in terms of schedule, budget, feasibility and client signoffs.
- Act as a bridge between the investors and projects from idea inception, feasibility studies and costing scenarios, overseeing the development and identifying the best option post-development.
- Undertake detailed development appraisal work to establish project feasibility and profitability.
- Responsible for managing schemes and development opportunities through the development cycle from early acquisitions, feasibility stages, planning and design through to (technical) project delivery.
- Monitor marketing portals for potential site acquisitions.
- Undertaking market research to feed into the development model.
- Undertaking forensic due diligence to contribute to the land acquisition process.
- Site visits when required
- Tracking key data (i.e. construction costs, transactions, etc.) that influences investment decisions.
- Working with the project team in order to optimize and enhance the value of existing projects.
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial records for each event. Ensure that the logistics and budget/timelines are met for each applicable event
- Understand all facets of the Development Group’s existing market-rate and affordable housing projects.
- Analyze project financial feasibility and evaluate ongoing project financial performance, including the development and maintenance of complex multi-phase preforms and budgets.
- Deal structures may include affordable, market-rate, or commercial components and rely on both public and private sources, so the ability to research and test different financing strategies is key.
- Coach Business Development team
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Corporate Management Office|