- Diagnoses malfunctions of inboard and outboard motors to determine the source of trouble and to determine the extent of repairs required, including electrical systems, geared units, and components.
- Tears down, adjusts, repairs, reassembles, and runs operational checks on equipment.
- Times and adjusts engines to operating tolerances, using specialized testing equipment, such as compression testers, analyzers, test benches, and specialized measuring instruments.
- Diagnoses malfunctions of small engines to determine the source of trouble and to determine the extent of repairs required, including electrical systems, geared units, and components.
- Determines supplies and parts needed for repair of all equipment.
- Maintain maintenance records on all equipment repaired, annotating man-hours, materials, and date of repair. Based on these records, determines bench stock required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|