- Support the sales team in winning the deal by managing bid management process and creating / putting together a proposal that addresses client requirements while ensuring the organization’s interests.
- 3-5 years of experience in bid management / project management roles preferably in IT RFP Management:
- Review the RFP, organize bid kick off meetings.
- Take lead in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy.
- Identify the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid.
- Project-manage the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan.
- Handle proposal development, review and feedback incorporation, competitive positioning, pricing/ commercial decisions.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan.
- Review progress as per the bid plan and take corrective actions.
- Integrate / assemble the response as per inputs received and ensure that response gets submitted as per timeline. Contract and Compliance Management:
- Ensure legal environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, LoB, Sales etc. Commercial Architecting / Estimation:
- Coordinate with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates. Knowledge Management:
- Create standardized templates for replicating across RFPs.
- Enable Marketing Communications team to develop case studies.
- Education and Skill Set Requirement
- A degree in engineering / technology or management or similar
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|