This role supports the substantive engagement of non-official participants (international organizations, NGOs, foundations, academia and corporates) around key themes as they relate to the Expo overarching moto of “connecting minds – creating the future”.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Support the development of a conceptual framework for each of the sub-themes that will be celebrated during the Expo 2020;
– Map international, regional and national stakeholders/ potential partners around the Expo 2020 areas of substantive engagement;
– Research and present key concepts, themes and issues as they relate to the United Arab Emirates, the broader region, and at the international level;
– Support the identification, design and later implementation of projects, research studies and initiatives held in conjunction with EXPO 2020 non-official participants;
– Coordinate between relevant Expo 2020 departments and sub-departments to ensure that all content/ programmatic activities around substantive engagement is captured by the department;
– Support the team as necessary to fulfill the “job purpose” outlined above.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|