1. Develop plans for the subjects that will be taught and select appropriate books.
2. Teach the courses, organize exams, enter and review student grades.
3. Improve teaching and exam methods and promote new ways of teaching.
4. Supervise thesis, student research, scientific reports and social activities.
5. Provide academic guidance to students and serve as an academic advisor for them.
6. Conduct and publish innovative research and studies.
7. Help in developing knowledge and participate in research activities.
8. Participate in councils and committees; local, regional and international conferences; and any activities that promote and improve the program and the College as a whole.
9. Adhere to the research and academic duties, and work on implementing bylaws and regulations of the College.
10. Devote time to performing scientific duties in the College, strive to promote the College mission and maintain a decent status in the fields of research, teaching and management.
11. Build and maintain good external relations within the industry, and engage with the community as per the College rules and regulations.
12. Perform any other duties assigned by the direct manager, providing that it does not conflict with the nature of work.
13. Cooperate fully with the Head of the Department and the Dean in providing advice and proposals in all matters that will serve the best interests of the College, the students and the community.
14. Provide students with academic advising during the registration period, constantly monitor their study plans and adhere to office hours.
15. Maintains an up to date and accurate course portfolio.
16. Participate in staff development / programs and workshops
17. Deliver training in the CME unit related to MLA, and maintaining quality assurance of the content delivery.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|