Primary Skill: Application Security Specialist
He/She should have experience on Data Scan tools, Data Discovery tools, IBM Infoshphere, Informatica IDQ, Data Protection Tools, Data Security, Cyber Security, Information security,
Data Sharing controls, SQL, Data Profiling.
Experience: 3 – 10 years
Employment Type: Permanent
- Understand functional and nonfunctional application security requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
- Design & Analysis: Develop proof of concept. Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree), object class, schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration, search base configuration, Attribute access control, AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- Rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- Participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- Support integration of components, as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- Follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Testing: Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing, log results, share defect details.
- Documentation: Develop SDLC lifecycle artifacts based on customer SDLC process.
- Change Management: Create build and deployment instructions and raise change request.
- Deployment: Develop scripts for build and deployment automation.
- Develop Deployment instructions.
- Defect Management: Address code review comments.
- Address defects raised during testing.
- Coaching & Facilitating: Providing basic level training to entry level trainees on technologies/products used in the project.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Develop accelerators to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify pain points/gaps in process and suggest improvements.
- Knowledge Management: Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual / scripts.
- Contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
- Solution Design & Development: Develop POC’s for solution design realization.
- Create System Design document based on the solution architecture proposed by Leads.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant’s success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities to develop your career and collaborate with talented colleagues in a supportive, diverse environment.
At Cognizant we recognize that companies that are open and welcoming to a multi-cultural diverse workforce will thrive with fresh perspectives and collaborative knowledge. Cognizant is focused on promoting & increasing gender diversity and providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.
We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|