Administrative Assistant – Qatar
• Performs responsible secretarial, office management, and administrative tasks in the department.
• Handles secretarial and clerical works of official, confidential, external correspondence of all company’s departments e.g. banking, public administration, and internal administrative memos.
• Executes routine secretarial assignments on a variety of general clerical duties.
• Performs work coordination with his own department colleagues as well as with other departments.
• Answers telephone calls and directs calls to the appropriate department or person, and handles calls if knowledgeable on the subject under discussion.
• Receives and monitors incoming calls and visitors
• Keeps his superior informed of all incoming communication during his travel, using messages, e-mails, phone calls, etc.
• Screens incoming correspondence and reports.
• Resolves complaints within his scope of information and authority and refers to others, as appropriate.
• Plans, organizes and assigns distribution of mail (internal, external, and international) to the concerned personnel.
• Designs, establishes and maintains a management information system, including physical and electronic files, for the Division.
• Type’s letters, memoranda, reports, etc., from dictated, handwritten, or other sources.
• Distributes and tracks the internal mails issued from all dept.
• Research, complies, assimilates and prepares confidential and sensitive documents.
• Operates office equipment including copiers, facsimile machines and computers; to input and retrieve data and text.
• Operates computers to produce a variety of documents, charts and graphs in final form
• Organizes and maintains disk storage and filing.
• Assists in preparing agenda and related material for superiors meetings.
• Manages the schedules and arranges the appointments, meetings and conferences for his superior and staff, as directed.
• Receives and entertains guests and visitors visiting his Dept.
• Organizes and maintains relevant department files and records.
• Performs other supplementary jobs assigned by superiors.