TITLE: Administration Assistant – Customer Service
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Registrar
DEPARTMENT: Admission and Registration
FUNCTION: Respond to a variety of internal and external customer requests and inquiries via the telephone on in person over the counter.
1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit, department or function.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the function.
4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
5. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
6. Follow the college rules and regulations.
7. First line of contact to the internal and external customers.
8. Respond to a variety of inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter to internal and external customers.
9. Undertake other duties as required by the Registrar.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: General direction is provided by the Registrar.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|