Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.Com, we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Bayt.Com careers, how we remain one of the Greatest Places To Work in the Middle East, and how you can become part of our story!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in the preparation of all admin related letters and contracts in adherence to the Bayt Administration Process. This includes translating employment contracts, employment contract, renewals, salary letters, disciplinary letters, etc.
- Provide support to the concerned manager in reviewing contracts with all local suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Ensure timely renewals of government certificates, legal contracts, vehicle maintenance and licenses.
- Liaise with the company legal counsel and ensure compliance of all company contracts (real-estate,
taxation, vendor, social security, etc.) with applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with the Dubai office for all leave records. Track, monitor and report on employee leaves on a monthly basis
- Answer all employee and manager queries with regard to leave administration
Office Facilities and Inventory
- Inspect office facilities to determine compliance to company standards.
- Manage the office maintenance, i.e. maintain a clean and attractive office, including floors, windows, walls and desks.
- Maintain inventory of all company assets.
- Manage and arrange for procurement of stationery and office supplies.
- Manage & maintain the office wellness in general
Other Administrative Tasks
- Act as a point of contact between the employees and the medical insurance provider and explain the scope and coverage to all new joiners and existing employees.
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and contain all relevant documents both in hard and soft copies
- Carry out additional administrative tasks, as required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|