- Overseeing office suppliers (Cleaning, Hygiene Products, etc.) and ensuring their satisfactory performance.
- Oversee work of Senior Office Assistant, Admin & Relocation Representative and Front Office Personnel Dubai office ; to ensure they perform their duties satisfactorily.
- Co-ordinating various requirements for Main and Branch Offices and Sponsored Companies. (Printing, Stationery, IT ribbons, cartridges, Uniforms, Banners, Flags and Misc. Supplies).
- Overall responsible for the Administration Database.
- Co-ordinate purchasing of Office Equipment (Telephone, Photocopier, Telefax, Furniture, Annual Maintenance Contracts etc.)
- Review of Annual Maintenance Contracts for all office Equipment (excluding IT).
- Regular benchmarking and negotiation with Administration Vendors to ensure best rate obtained.
- Coordinate Fixed Asset Inventory in co-ordination with Finance Department.
- In charge of Office Maintenance – electrical, plumbing, air-conditioning, cleaners, pest control, general maintenance.
- Procurement/liaison & maintenance of VIP petrol cards, DEWA, Du connections, Salik Cards, parking cards.
- Verification, Coding and Allocation of Administration Invoices/Expenses.
- Handling new, renewal and disconnection of all communication requirements for both company and sponsored companies
- Liaison with Etisalat for complaints, trouble shooting, and follow up with branch Offices, Management and Sponsored Companies.
- Co-ordinate Driving License and Car Registrations for Company owned vehicles and follow up status with Admin & Relocation Representative for Residence requirements (satellite connection, newspaper and water delivery, etc.)
- Oversee the site office administration and ensure the sites offices are properly maintained and fit for the business purpose. All general maintenance, compliance with local regulatory requirements, etc. to be monitored.
- Assist on internal and external coordination on various organizational requirements / social events.
- DEWA, Etisalat, Du, Chiller, EPPCO/ENOC, Salik, etc. accounts – ensure service availability.
- Stationary requirements– Ensure adequate to run the regular business activities.
- Maintenance requirements– Preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- Vehicle monitoring – own and leased vehicles
- Handle any ad hoc duties related to the Administration department and as guided by the HR/OD Manager.
- Ensure the same level of service and administration needs are being fulfilled for our sponsored offices requirements as per the documented SLAs.(sponsored lease agreement)
- Ensure that finance team is timely informed with any charges related to office staff or sponsored companies on monthly basis.
- Ensure the local legal requirements i.e. commercial license, registration, Chamber of commerce, etc. validity is monitored and maintained on time.
- Implement and maintain company procurement governance, ensure the Admin suppliers are complied with the procurement governance and the documents/records are maintained.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|